Centrifugal Pumps in Woodward County
Woodward County Small Centrifugal Pumps
Centrifugal pumps' high flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid are two of their main advantages. Additionally, they have a fairly simple design that is simple to maintain. Applications for Centrifugal pumps include water treatment, irrigation, oil & gas production, and chemical processing. Centrifugal pumps come in a variety of designs, including axial, mixed, and radial flow pumps. Each type has its own distinct set of qualities and is created for particular applications.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Woodward County CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Compact close-coupled design
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps in Woodward,
Helping Industrial Woodward displacement pump needs.
Woodward County Small Centrifugal Pumps and How They Work
Centrifugal pumps use a rotating impeller to move fluid through a system. This impeller, which is a disk with vanes or blades attached to it, is driven by a motor and the rotation exerts a centrifugal force that causes the fluid to move away from the center of the disk. Due to the difference in pressure caused by this movement, the fluid is drawn into the pump and moved through the system. In addition to transferring fluids, these pumps can be utilized to transport gases.
Practical Applications for Drum Pumps in Woodward County
- Chemical processing: Drum pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the manufacture of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceuticals.
- Gasoline production: The oil and gas industry uses drum pumps to transport fluids like oil.
- Construction: To transport construction materials like concrete and grout, drum pumps can be used.
- Manufacturing: Fluids like coolants, lubricants, and cleaning agents are transferred using drum pumps in manufacturing settings.
- Agriculture: Drum pumps are used to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.
- Drum pumps are used in power generation facilities, such as nuclear power plants and coal-fired power plants, to move fluids.
- Water treatment: In water treatment facilities and other locations where clean water is required, drum pumps are used to move water and other fluids.
- Drum pumps are used in the mining sector to move fluids like chemicals and water.
Woodward County Drum Pump Accessories
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.