Centrifugal Pumps in Summit County
Summit County Drum Pump Accessories
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
Summit County Small Centrifugal Pumps
Centrifugal pumps' high flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid are two of their main advantages. Additionally, they have a fairly simple design that is simple to maintain. Applications for Centrifugal pumps include water treatment, irrigation, oil & gas production, and chemical processing. Centrifugal pumps come in a variety of designs, including axial, mixed, and radial flow pumps. Each type has its own distinct set of qualities and is created for particular applications.
Summit County Small Centrifugal Pumps and How They Work
Centrifugal pumps use a rotating impeller to move fluid through a system. This impeller, which is a disk with vanes or blades attached to it, is driven by a motor and the rotation exerts a centrifugal force that causes the fluid to move away from the center of the disk. Due to the difference in pressure caused by this movement, the fluid is drawn into the pump and moved through the system. In addition to transferring fluids, these pumps can be utilized to transport gases.
Practical Applications for Summit County Small Centrifugal Pumps
Small Centrifugal pumps have a wide range of uses across varying industries. Examples of practical applications for small Centrifugal pumps include:
- Plumbing: To move water and other fluids in plumbing systems, small Centrifugal pumps are employed.
- For irrigation in agriculture, small Centrifugal pumps are employed to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.
- Small Centrifugal pumps are used in firefighting applications to move fluids like water and other substances.
- Aquariums: To circulate water in aquariums, small Centrifugal pumps are employed.
- In construction, small Centrifugal pumps are used to move materials like grout, concrete, and other materials.
- Chemical processing: Small Centrifugal pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the creation of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Water treatment: In applications where clean water is required, such as water treatment plants, small Centrifugal pumps are used to move water and other fluids.
- Small Centrifugal pumps are utilized in medical devices like dialysis machines and infusion pumps.
- HVAC systems: The fluids in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems are circulated by small Centrifugal pumps.
Summit County Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are Durable, Reliable, and Easy to Maintain
These pumps can move a wide range of chemicals, both acidic and alkaline, reliably and with the least amount of maintenance. Because they are powered by air, they can be used in dangerous places because they can't explode and don't have any electrical parts. Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are long-lasting and reliable pieces of equipment that can be used for a long time in harsh conditions.
Not only do these pumps need little maintenance, but they also have a system of air valves that keeps the flow rate and pressure consistent. They work well to move a wide range of chemicals without the need for priming or lubrication. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are very easy to maintain, making them an ideal choice for many chemical applications.