Richmond County Drum Pumps
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps in Richmond,
Helping Industrial Richmond displacement pump needs.
Richmond County Small Centrifugal Pumps and How They Work
Centrifugal pumps use a rotating impeller to move fluid through a system. This impeller, which is a disk with vanes or blades attached to it, is driven by a motor and the rotation exerts a centrifugal force that causes the fluid to move away from the center of the disk. Due to the difference in pressure caused by this movement, the fluid is drawn into the pump and moved through the system. In addition to transferring fluids, these pumps can be utilized to transport gases.
Richmond County Small Centrifugal Pumps
Centrifugal pumps' high flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid are two of their main advantages. Additionally, they have a fairly simple design that is simple to maintain. Applications for Centrifugal pumps include water treatment, irrigation, oil & gas production, and chemical processing. Centrifugal pumps come in a variety of designs, including axial, mixed, and radial flow pumps. Each type has its own distinct set of qualities and is created for particular applications.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are Durable, Reliable, and Easy to Maintain
These pumps can move a wide range of chemicals, both acidic and alkaline, reliably and with the least amount of maintenance. Because they are powered by air, they can be used in dangerous places because they can't explode and don't have any electrical parts. Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are long-lasting and reliable pieces of equipment that can be used for a long time in harsh conditions.
Not only do these pumps need little maintenance, but they also have a system of air valves that keeps the flow rate and pressure consistent. They work well to move a wide range of chemicals without the need for priming or lubrication. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are very easy to maintain, making them an ideal choice for many chemical applications.
Richmond County Drum Pump Accessories
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
Richmond County Drum Pumps
Drum pumps are used for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and residential applications which all involve moving liquids from large drums or containers to other locations where the liquid is required. This includes transferring liquids such as water, oil, gasoline, and various other types of chemicals and liquids. Additionally, drum pumps can be used to dispense fluids in specific amounts, making them practical for filling containers and for uses in manufacturing.
Drum Pumps are popular in industries such as mining, agriculture, and manufacturing. Chemical processing industries rely on drum pumps for things like food proccesing and pharmaceuticals. Even water treatment and construction industries use drum pumps as drums are a regular container in these industries.