Centrifugal Pumps in Overton County
Drum Pumps in Overton,
For transfering and dispensing fluids.
Overton County Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are Durable, Reliable, and Easy to Maintain
These pumps can move a wide range of chemicals, both acidic and alkaline, reliably and with the least amount of maintenance. Because they are powered by air, they can be used in dangerous places because they can't explode and don't have any electrical parts. Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are long-lasting and reliable pieces of equipment that can be used for a long time in harsh conditions.
Not only do these pumps need little maintenance, but they also have a system of air valves that keeps the flow rate and pressure consistent. They work well to move a wide range of chemicals without the need for priming or lubrication. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are very easy to maintain, making them an ideal choice for many chemical applications.
Small Centrifugal Pumps in Overton,
High flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid!
Overton County Drum Pumps
Drum pumps are used for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and residential applications which all involve moving liquids from large drums or containers to other locations where the liquid is required. This includes transferring liquids such as water, oil, gasoline, and various other types of chemicals and liquids. Additionally, drum pumps can be used to dispense fluids in specific amounts, making them practical for filling containers and for uses in manufacturing.
Drum Pumps are popular in industries such as mining, agriculture, and manufacturing. Chemical processing industries rely on drum pumps for things like food proccesing and pharmaceuticals. Even water treatment and construction industries use drum pumps as drums are a regular container in these industries.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Overton County CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Compact close-coupled design
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
Practical Applications for Drum Pumps in Overton County
- Agriculture: Drum pumps are used to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.
- Drum pumps are used in the mining sector to move fluids like chemicals and water.
- Gasoline production: The oil and gas industry uses drum pumps to transport fluids like oil.
- Drum pumps are used in power generation facilities, such as nuclear power plants and coal-fired power plants, to move fluids.
- Chemical processing: Drum pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the manufacture of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceuticals.
- Construction: To transport construction materials like concrete and grout, drum pumps can be used.
- Manufacturing: Fluids like coolants, lubricants, and cleaning agents are transferred using drum pumps in manufacturing settings.
- Water treatment: In water treatment facilities and other locations where clean water is required, drum pumps are used to move water and other fluids.