Industrial Chemical Pumps in Lane County
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Lane County CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Compact close-coupled design
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
Practical Applications for Drum Pumps in Lane County
- Manufacturing: Fluids like coolants, lubricants, and cleaning agents are transferred using drum pumps in manufacturing settings.
- Agriculture: Drum pumps are used to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.
- Drum pumps are used in the mining sector to move fluids like chemicals and water.
- Chemical processing: Drum pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the manufacture of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceuticals.
- Construction: To transport construction materials like concrete and grout, drum pumps can be used.
- Water treatment: In water treatment facilities and other locations where clean water is required, drum pumps are used to move water and other fluids.
- Drum pumps are used in power generation facilities, such as nuclear power plants and coal-fired power plants, to move fluids.
- Gasoline production: The oil and gas industry uses drum pumps to transport fluids like oil.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps in Lane,
Helping Industrial Lane displacement pump needs.
Lane County Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump Designs & Their Advantages
Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are a type of fluid-handling equipment that uses air pressure to move fluids. They come in different designs, such as single- and double-diaphragm models, ball valve designs, and nonmetallic wetted part constructions. These pumps are relatively affordable and versatile. They have high flow rates, can prime themselves, and can handle fluids that are abrasive or corrosive.
One key benefit is that they are self-priming and can run dry without damage, meaning they can be used even if the liquid levels fluctuate. Also, they can provide a steady flow rate with very little maintenance. Finally, since these pumps are air operated, they are easy to install and require minimal electricity usage.
Drum Pumps in Lane,
For transfering and dispensing fluids.
Lane County Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are Durable, Reliable, and Easy to Maintain
These pumps can move a wide range of chemicals, both acidic and alkaline, reliably and with the least amount of maintenance. Because they are powered by air, they can be used in dangerous places because they can't explode and don't have any electrical parts. Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are long-lasting and reliable pieces of equipment that can be used for a long time in harsh conditions.
Not only do these pumps need little maintenance, but they also have a system of air valves that keeps the flow rate and pressure consistent. They work well to move a wide range of chemicals without the need for priming or lubrication. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are very easy to maintain, making them an ideal choice for many chemical applications.