Grainger County Drum Pumps
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps in Grainger,
Helping Industrial Grainger displacement pump needs.
Drum Pumps in Grainger,
For transfering and dispensing fluids.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Grainger County CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Compact close-coupled design
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
Small Centrifugal Pumps in Grainger,
High flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid!
Grainger County Small Centrifugal Pumps and How They Work
Centrifugal pumps use a rotating impeller to move fluid through a system. This impeller, which is a disk with vanes or blades attached to it, is driven by a motor and the rotation exerts a centrifugal force that causes the fluid to move away from the center of the disk. Due to the difference in pressure caused by this movement, the fluid is drawn into the pump and moved through the system. In addition to transferring fluids, these pumps can be utilized to transport gases.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are Durable, Reliable, and Easy to Maintain
These pumps can move a wide range of chemicals, both acidic and alkaline, reliably and with the least amount of maintenance. Because they are powered by air, they can be used in dangerous places because they can't explode and don't have any electrical parts. Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are long-lasting and reliable pieces of equipment that can be used for a long time in harsh conditions.
Not only do these pumps need little maintenance, but they also have a system of air valves that keeps the flow rate and pressure consistent. They work well to move a wide range of chemicals without the need for priming or lubrication. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are very easy to maintain, making them an ideal choice for many chemical applications.