Industrial Chemical Pumps in Cibola County
Drum Pumps in Cibola,
For transfering and dispensing fluids.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Cibola County CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Compact close-coupled design
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
Cibola County Small Centrifugal Pumps and How They Work
Centrifugal pumps use a rotating impeller to move fluid through a system. This impeller, which is a disk with vanes or blades attached to it, is driven by a motor and the rotation exerts a centrifugal force that causes the fluid to move away from the center of the disk. Due to the difference in pressure caused by this movement, the fluid is drawn into the pump and moved through the system. In addition to transferring fluids, these pumps can be utilized to transport gases.
Cibola County Drum Pump Accessories
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
Practical Applications for Drum Pumps in Cibola County
- Construction: To transport construction materials like concrete and grout, drum pumps can be used.
- Manufacturing: Fluids like coolants, lubricants, and cleaning agents are transferred using drum pumps in manufacturing settings.
- Chemical processing: Drum pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the manufacture of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceuticals.
- Drum pumps are used in the mining sector to move fluids like chemicals and water.
- Water treatment: In water treatment facilities and other locations where clean water is required, drum pumps are used to move water and other fluids.
- Drum pumps are used in power generation facilities, such as nuclear power plants and coal-fired power plants, to move fluids.
- Agriculture: Drum pumps are used to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.
- Gasoline production: The oil and gas industry uses drum pumps to transport fluids like oil.
Cibola County Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump Designs & Their Advantages
Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are a type of fluid-handling equipment that uses air pressure to move fluids. They come in different designs, such as single- and double-diaphragm models, ball valve designs, and nonmetallic wetted part constructions. These pumps are relatively affordable and versatile. They have high flow rates, can prime themselves, and can handle fluids that are abrasive or corrosive.
One key benefit is that they are self-priming and can run dry without damage, meaning they can be used even if the liquid levels fluctuate. Also, they can provide a steady flow rate with very little maintenance. Finally, since these pumps are air operated, they are easy to install and require minimal electricity usage.