Brule County Drum Pumps
Drum Pumps in Brule,
For transfering and dispensing fluids.
Brule County Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump Designs & Their Advantages
Fluid-handling devices that employ air pressure to transfer fluids include air operated diaphragm chemical pumps. They are available in several designs, including single- and double-diaphragm models, ball valve layouts, and nonmetallic wetted component setups. These pumps are adaptable and reasonably priced. They can tolerate caustic or abrasive fluids, have high flow rates, and can prime themselves.
They can be used even if the liquid levels change because they are self-priming and can run dry without causing damage. Additionally, they require relatively little maintenance and can deliver a constant flow rate. Last but not least, because these pumps are air-operated, they are simple to install and use a small amount of electricity.
Choosing the Correct Drum Pump in Brule County
When selecting the ideal drum pump for a specific use, there are several factors that should be taken into account. These factors include:
- Compatibility with the medium being transferred: Different models of drum pumps are specifically designed to handle different types of liquids. It is crucial to select the pump that is compatible with the type of liquid you need transported, as some liquids or chemicals can be too abrasive or viscous to work with certain models.
- Volume and flow rate: Consider both the volume and flow rate of the liquid you need to move. Ensure that the drum pump you select has a flow rate that meets your requirements.
- Power source: Choose a pump that will meet the demands of your application and the type of power source you have available.
- Safety considerations: Pick a pump that complies with applicable safety regulations and is suitable for the unique dangers prevalent in your application. Make sure the pump is explosion-proof, for instance, if you are transporting explosive liquids.
- Price: Establish your spending limit and select a pump that satisfies your requirements at a cost you are comfortable paying.
- Size and weight: Take into account the size and weight of both the pump and the drum or other container from which you will be transferring the liquid. Verify that the pump can fit inside the drum and is not too heavy to handle.
Brule County Drum Pumps
Drum pumps are utilized for a variety of industrial, commercial, and residential purposes that all entail transferring liquids from sizable drums or containers to other places where the liquid is needed. This involves moving liquids like water, oil, gasoline, and a variety of other kinds of chemicals. Drum pumps are useful for filling containers and for use in manufacturing because they can dispense fluids in precise volumes.
Drum pumps are widely used in a variety of sectors, including industrial, agriculture, and mining. Drum pumps are used in chemical processing businesses for things like food processing and pharmaceuticals. Drums are a common container in the water treatment and construction sectors, hence these businesses also employ drum pumps.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Brule County CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- Compact close-coupled design
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
Brule County Drum Pump Accessories
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.