Calumet, PA Drum Pumps
Practical Applications for Drum Pumps in Calumet, PA
- Construction: To transport construction materials like concrete and grout, drum pumps can be used.
- Chemical processing: Drum pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the manufacture of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceuticals.
- Drum pumps are used in power generation facilities, such as nuclear power plants and coal-fired power plants, to move fluids.
- Water treatment: In water treatment facilities and other locations where clean water is required, drum pumps are used to move water and other fluids.
- Drum pumps are used in the mining sector to move fluids like chemicals and water.
- Manufacturing: Fluids like coolants, lubricants, and cleaning agents are transferred using drum pumps in manufacturing settings.
- Agriculture: Drum pumps are used to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.
- Gasoline production: The oil and gas industry uses drum pumps to transport fluids like oil.
Small Centrifugal Pumps in Calumet, PA
High flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid!
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Calumet CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Compact close-coupled design
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
Calumet, PA Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps and Their Applications
An Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump is a type of positive displacement pump that uses a combination of compressed air and an elastic diaphragm to move chemical liquids. This type of pump is often used in industrial settings, such as chemical processing plants and water treatment facilities, due to its ability to handle high flow rates and corrosive materials. It’s also known for its superior design, as it can run dry without causing damage, making it more reliable than other types of pumps.
These pumps are highly versatile and have a wide range of applications. They are often used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, and food industries, as well as in industrial, agricultural, and water treatment operations. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps can be used to transfer, meter, or dispense low to high-viscosity fluids and chemicals while providing precise, accurate flow rates with minimal maintenance.
Calumet Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump Designs & Their Advantages
Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are a type of fluid-handling equipment that uses air pressure to move fluids. They come in different designs, such as single- and double-diaphragm models, ball valve designs, and nonmetallic wetted part constructions. These pumps are relatively affordable and versatile. They have high flow rates, can prime themselves, and can handle fluids that are abrasive or corrosive.
One key benefit is that they are self-priming and can run dry without damage, meaning they can be used even if the liquid levels fluctuate. Also, they can provide a steady flow rate with very little maintenance. Finally, since these pumps are air operated, they are easy to install and require minimal electricity usage.