Centrifugal Pumps in Bruin, PA
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps in Bruin, PA
Helping Industrial Bruin displacement pump needs.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Bruin CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Compact close-coupled design
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
Bruin Small Centrifugal Pumps
Centrifugal pumps' high flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid are two of their main advantages. Additionally, they have a fairly simple design that is simple to maintain. Applications for Centrifugal pumps include water treatment, irrigation, oil & gas production, and chemical processing. Centrifugal pumps come in a variety of designs, including axial, mixed, and radial flow pumps. Each type has its own distinct set of qualities and is created for particular applications.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are Durable, Reliable, and Easy to Maintain
These pumps can move a wide range of chemicals, both acidic and alkaline, reliably and with the least amount of maintenance. Because they are powered by air, they can be used in dangerous places because they can't explode and don't have any electrical parts. Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are long-lasting and reliable pieces of equipment that can be used for a long time in harsh conditions.
Not only do these pumps need little maintenance, but they also have a system of air valves that keeps the flow rate and pressure consistent. They work well to move a wide range of chemicals without the need for priming or lubrication. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are very easy to maintain, making them an ideal choice for many chemical applications.
Bruin, PA Drum Pump Accessories
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
Bruin PA Drum Pumps
Drum pumps are used for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and residential applications which all involve moving liquids from large drums or containers to other locations where the liquid is required. This includes transferring liquids such as water, oil, gasoline, and various other types of chemicals and liquids. Additionally, drum pumps can be used to dispense fluids in specific amounts, making them practical for filling containers and for uses in manufacturing.
Drum Pumps are popular in industries such as mining, agriculture, and manufacturing. Chemical processing industries rely on drum pumps for things like food proccesing and pharmaceuticals. Even water treatment and construction industries use drum pumps as drums are a regular container in these industries.