Centrifugal Pumps in Brooklyn, IN
Brooklyn, IN Drum Pump Accessories
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
Brooklyn Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump Designs & Their Advantages
Fluid-handling devices that employ air pressure to transfer fluids include air operated diaphragm chemical pumps. They are available in several designs, including single- and double-diaphragm models, ball valve layouts, and nonmetallic wetted component setups. These pumps are adaptable and reasonably priced. They can tolerate caustic or abrasive fluids, have high flow rates, and can prime themselves.
They can be used even if the liquid levels change because they are self-priming and can run dry without causing damage. Additionally, they require relatively little maintenance and can deliver a constant flow rate. Last but not least, because these pumps are air-operated, they are simple to install and use a small amount of electricity.
Practical Applications for Brooklyn Small Centrifugal Pumps
Small Centrifugal pumps have a wide range of uses across varying industries. Examples of practical applications for small Centrifugal pumps include:
- Small Centrifugal pumps are utilized in medical devices like dialysis machines and infusion pumps.
- In construction, small Centrifugal pumps are used to move materials like grout, concrete, and other materials.
- For irrigation in agriculture, small Centrifugal pumps are employed to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.
- Plumbing: To move water and other fluids in plumbing systems, small Centrifugal pumps are employed.
- HVAC systems: The fluids in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems are circulated by small Centrifugal pumps.
- Chemical processing: Small Centrifugal pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the creation of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Small Centrifugal pumps are used in firefighting applications to move fluids like water and other substances.
- Water treatment: In applications where clean water is required, such as water treatment plants, small Centrifugal pumps are used to move water and other fluids.
- Aquariums: To circulate water in aquariums, small Centrifugal pumps are employed.
Brooklyn Small Centrifugal Pumps
Centrifugal pumps' high flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid are two of their main advantages. Additionally, they have a fairly simple design that is simple to maintain. Applications for Centrifugal pumps include water treatment, irrigation, oil & gas production, and chemical processing. Centrifugal pumps come in a variety of designs, including axial, mixed, and radial flow pumps. Each type has its own distinct set of qualities and is created for particular applications.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Brooklyn CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- Compact close-coupled design
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation