Industrial Chemical Pumps in Bloomer, WI
Bloomer Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump Designs & Their Advantages
Fluid-handling devices that employ air pressure to transfer fluids include air operated diaphragm chemical pumps. They are available in several designs, including single- and double-diaphragm models, ball valve layouts, and nonmetallic wetted component setups. These pumps are adaptable and reasonably priced. They can tolerate caustic or abrasive fluids, have high flow rates, and can prime themselves.
They can be used even if the liquid levels change because they are self-priming and can run dry without causing damage. Additionally, they require relatively little maintenance and can deliver a constant flow rate. Last but not least, because these pumps are air-operated, they are simple to install and use a small amount of electricity.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Bloomer CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Compact close-coupled design
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
Bloomer, WI Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps and Their Applications
An Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump is a type of positive displacement pump that uses a combination of compressed air and an elastic diaphragm to move chemical liquids. This type of pump is often used in industrial settings, such as chemical processing plants and water treatment facilities, due to its ability to handle high flow rates and corrosive materials. It’s also known for its superior design, as it can run dry without causing damage, making it more reliable than other types of pumps.
These pumps are highly versatile and have a wide range of applications. They are often used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, and food industries, as well as in industrial, agricultural, and water treatment operations. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps can be used to transfer, meter, or dispense low to high-viscosity fluids and chemicals while providing precise, accurate flow rates with minimal maintenance.
Practical Applications for Bloomer Small Centrifugal Pumps
Small Centrifugal pumps have a wide range of uses across varying industries. Examples of practical applications for small Centrifugal pumps include:
- HVAC systems: The fluids in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems are circulated by small Centrifugal pumps.
- Small Centrifugal pumps are utilized in medical devices like dialysis machines and infusion pumps.
- Plumbing: To move water and other fluids in plumbing systems, small Centrifugal pumps are employed.
- For irrigation in agriculture, small Centrifugal pumps are employed to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.
- Chemical processing: Small Centrifugal pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the creation of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Water treatment: In applications where clean water is required, such as water treatment plants, small Centrifugal pumps are used to move water and other fluids.
- Aquariums: To circulate water in aquariums, small Centrifugal pumps are employed.
- In construction, small Centrifugal pumps are used to move materials like grout, concrete, and other materials.
- Small Centrifugal pumps are used in firefighting applications to move fluids like water and other substances.
Bloomer, WI Drum Pump Accessories
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are Durable, Reliable, and Easy to Maintain
These pumps can move a wide range of chemicals, both acidic and alkaline, reliably and with the least amount of maintenance. Because they are powered by air, they can be used in dangerous places because they can't explode and don't have any electrical parts. Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are long-lasting and reliable pieces of equipment that can be used for a long time in harsh conditions.
Not only do these pumps need little maintenance, but they also have a system of air valves that keeps the flow rate and pressure consistent. They work well to move a wide range of chemicals without the need for priming or lubrication. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are very easy to maintain, making them an ideal choice for many chemical applications.