Bangor, PA Drum Pumps
Small Centrifugal Pumps in Bangor, PA
High flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid!
Bangor Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump Designs & Their Advantages
Fluid-handling devices that employ air pressure to transfer fluids include air operated diaphragm chemical pumps. They are available in several designs, including single- and double-diaphragm models, ball valve layouts, and nonmetallic wetted component setups. These pumps are adaptable and reasonably priced. They can tolerate caustic or abrasive fluids, have high flow rates, and can prime themselves.
They can be used even if the liquid levels change because they are self-priming and can run dry without causing damage. Additionally, they require relatively little maintenance and can deliver a constant flow rate. Last but not least, because these pumps are air-operated, they are simple to install and use a small amount of electricity.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps in Bangor, PA
Helping Industrial Bangor displacement pump needs.
Bangor PA Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are Durable, Reliable, and Easy to Maintain
These pumps can move a wide range of chemicals, both acidic and alkaline, reliably and with the least amount of maintenance. Because they are powered by air, they can be used in dangerous places because they can't explode and don't have any electrical parts. Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are long-lasting and reliable pieces of equipment that can be used for a long time in harsh conditions.
Not only do these pumps need little maintenance, but they also have a system of air valves that keeps the flow rate and pressure consistent. They work well to move a wide range of chemicals without the need for priming or lubrication. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are very easy to maintain, making them an ideal choice for many chemical applications.
Practical Applications for Drum Pumps in Bangor, PA
- Water treatment: In water treatment facilities and other locations where clean water is required, drum pumps are used to move water and other fluids.
- Agriculture: Drum pumps are used to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.
- Gasoline production: The oil and gas industry uses drum pumps to transport fluids like oil.
- Manufacturing: Fluids like coolants, lubricants, and cleaning agents are transferred using drum pumps in manufacturing settings.
- Chemical processing: Drum pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the manufacture of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceuticals.
- Drum pumps are used in the mining sector to move fluids like chemicals and water.
- Drum pumps are used in power generation facilities, such as nuclear power plants and coal-fired power plants, to move fluids.
- Construction: To transport construction materials like concrete and grout, drum pumps can be used.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Bangor CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Compact close-coupled design
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)