Industrial Chemical Pumps in Babbie, AL
Babbie AL Drum Pumps
Drum pumps are utilized for a variety of industrial, commercial, and residential purposes that all entail transferring liquids from sizable drums or containers to other places where the liquid is needed. This involves moving liquids like water, oil, gasoline, and a variety of other kinds of chemicals. Drum pumps are useful for filling containers and for use in manufacturing because they can dispense fluids in precise volumes.
Drum pumps are widely used in a variety of sectors, including industrial, agriculture, and mining. Drum pumps are used in chemical processing businesses for things like food processing and pharmaceuticals. Drums are a common container in the water treatment and construction sectors, hence these businesses also employ drum pumps.
Babbie, AL Drum Pump Accessories
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Babbie CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Compact close-coupled design
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
Babbie Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump Designs & Their Advantages
Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are a type of fluid-handling equipment that uses air pressure to move fluids. They come in different designs, such as single- and double-diaphragm models, ball valve designs, and nonmetallic wetted part constructions. These pumps are relatively affordable and versatile. They have high flow rates, can prime themselves, and can handle fluids that are abrasive or corrosive.
One key benefit is that they are self-priming and can run dry without damage, meaning they can be used even if the liquid levels fluctuate. Also, they can provide a steady flow rate with very little maintenance. Finally, since these pumps are air operated, they are easy to install and require minimal electricity usage.