Industrial Chemical Pumps in Avon, CO
Avon, CO Drum Pump Accessories
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
Avon CO Drum Pumps
Drum pumps are utilized for a variety of industrial, commercial, and residential purposes that all entail transferring liquids from sizable drums or containers to other places where the liquid is needed. This involves moving liquids like water, oil, gasoline, and a variety of other kinds of chemicals. Drum pumps are useful for filling containers and for use in manufacturing because they can dispense fluids in precise volumes.
Drum pumps are widely used in a variety of sectors, including industrial, agriculture, and mining. Drum pumps are used in chemical processing businesses for things like food processing and pharmaceuticals. Drums are a common container in the water treatment and construction sectors, hence these businesses also employ drum pumps.
Choosing the Correct Drum Pump in Avon CO
When selecting the ideal drum pump for a specific use, there are several factors that should be taken into account. These factors include:
- Volume and flow rate: Consider both the volume and flow rate of the liquid you need to move. Ensure that the drum pump you select has a flow rate that meets your requirements.
- Price: Establish your spending limit and select a pump that satisfies your requirements at a cost you are comfortable paying.
- Power source: Choose a pump that will meet the demands of your application and the type of power source you have available.
- Safety considerations: Pick a pump that complies with applicable safety regulations and is suitable for the unique dangers prevalent in your application. Make sure the pump is explosion-proof, for instance, if you are transporting explosive liquids.
- Compatibility with the medium being transferred: Different models of drum pumps are specifically designed to handle different types of liquids. It is crucial to select the pump that is compatible with the type of liquid you need transported, as some liquids or chemicals can be too abrasive or viscous to work with certain models.
- Size and weight: Take into account the size and weight of both the pump and the drum or other container from which you will be transferring the liquid. Verify that the pump can fit inside the drum and is not too heavy to handle.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Avon CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Compact close-coupled design
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
Avon Small Centrifugal Pumps
Centrifugal pumps' high flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid are two of their main advantages. Additionally, they have a fairly simple design that is simple to maintain. Applications for Centrifugal pumps include water treatment, irrigation, oil & gas production, and chemical processing. Centrifugal pumps come in a variety of designs, including axial, mixed, and radial flow pumps. Each type has its own distinct set of qualities and is created for particular applications.
Avon CO Drum Pumps
Drum pumps are used for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and residential applications which all involve moving liquids from large drums or containers to other locations where the liquid is required. This includes transferring liquids such as water, oil, gasoline, and various other types of chemicals and liquids. Additionally, drum pumps can be used to dispense fluids in specific amounts, making them practical for filling containers and for uses in manufacturing.
Drum Pumps are popular in industries such as mining, agriculture, and manufacturing. Chemical processing industries rely on drum pumps for things like food proccesing and pharmaceuticals. Even water treatment and construction industries use drum pumps as drums are a regular container in these industries.