Avimor, ID Drum Pumps
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Avimor CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- Compact close-coupled design
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
Avimor, ID Small Centrifugal Pumps and How They Work
Centrifugal pumps use a rotating impeller to move fluid through a system. This impeller, which is a disk with vanes or blades attached to it, is driven by a motor and the rotation exerts a centrifugal force that causes the fluid to move away from the center of the disk. Due to the difference in pressure caused by this movement, the fluid is drawn into the pump and moved through the system. In addition to transferring fluids, these pumps can be utilized to transport gases.
Avimor ID Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are Durable, Reliable, and Easy to Maintain
These pumps can move a wide range of chemicals, both acidic and alkaline, reliably and with the least amount of maintenance. Because they are powered by air, they can be used in dangerous places because they can't explode and don't have any electrical parts. Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are long-lasting and reliable pieces of equipment that can be used for a long time in harsh conditions.
Not only do these pumps need little maintenance, but they also have a system of air valves that keeps the flow rate and pressure consistent. They work well to move a wide range of chemicals without the need for priming or lubrication. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are very easy to maintain, making them an ideal choice for many chemical applications.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps in Avimor, ID
Helping Industrial Avimor displacement pump needs.
Avimor ID Drum Pumps
Drum pumps are utilized for a variety of industrial, commercial, and residential purposes that all entail transferring liquids from sizable drums or containers to other places where the liquid is needed. This involves moving liquids like water, oil, gasoline, and a variety of other kinds of chemicals. Drum pumps are useful for filling containers and for use in manufacturing because they can dispense fluids in precise volumes.
Drum pumps are widely used in a variety of sectors, including industrial, agriculture, and mining. Drum pumps are used in chemical processing businesses for things like food processing and pharmaceuticals. Drums are a common container in the water treatment and construction sectors, hence these businesses also employ drum pumps.