Auburn, GA Drum Pumps
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Auburn CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Compact close-coupled design
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
Auburn Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump Designs & Their Advantages
Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are a type of fluid-handling equipment that uses air pressure to move fluids. They come in different designs, such as single- and double-diaphragm models, ball valve designs, and nonmetallic wetted part constructions. These pumps are relatively affordable and versatile. They have high flow rates, can prime themselves, and can handle fluids that are abrasive or corrosive.
One key benefit is that they are self-priming and can run dry without damage, meaning they can be used even if the liquid levels fluctuate. Also, they can provide a steady flow rate with very little maintenance. Finally, since these pumps are air operated, they are easy to install and require minimal electricity usage.
Auburn, GA Drum Pump Accessories
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
Auburn Small Centrifugal Pumps
Centrifugal pumps' high flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid are two of their main advantages. Additionally, they have a fairly simple design that is simple to maintain. Applications for Centrifugal pumps include water treatment, irrigation, oil & gas production, and chemical processing. Centrifugal pumps come in a variety of designs, including axial, mixed, and radial flow pumps. Each type has its own distinct set of qualities and is created for particular applications.
Practical Applications for Drum Pumps in Auburn, GA
- Drum pumps are used in the mining sector to move fluids like chemicals and water.
- Manufacturing: Fluids like coolants, lubricants, and cleaning agents are transferred using drum pumps in manufacturing settings.
- Construction: To transport construction materials like concrete and grout, drum pumps can be used.
- Chemical processing: Drum pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the manufacture of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceuticals.
- Drum pumps are used in power generation facilities, such as nuclear power plants and coal-fired power plants, to move fluids.
- Agriculture: Drum pumps are used to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.
- Water treatment: In water treatment facilities and other locations where clean water is required, drum pumps are used to move water and other fluids.
- Gasoline production: The oil and gas industry uses drum pumps to transport fluids like oil.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are Durable, Reliable, and Easy to Maintain
These pumps can move a wide range of chemicals, both acidic and alkaline, reliably and with the least amount of maintenance. Because they are powered by air, they can be used in dangerous places because they can't explode and don't have any electrical parts. Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are long-lasting and reliable pieces of equipment that can be used for a long time in harsh conditions.
Not only do these pumps need little maintenance, but they also have a system of air valves that keeps the flow rate and pressure consistent. They work well to move a wide range of chemicals without the need for priming or lubrication. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are very easy to maintain, making them an ideal choice for many chemical applications.