Industrial Chemical Pumps in Atlantic City, NJ
Atlantic City Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump Designs & Their Advantages
Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are a type of fluid-handling equipment that uses air pressure to move fluids. They come in different designs, such as single- and double-diaphragm models, ball valve designs, and nonmetallic wetted part constructions. These pumps are relatively affordable and versatile. They have high flow rates, can prime themselves, and can handle fluids that are abrasive or corrosive.
One key benefit is that they are self-priming and can run dry without damage, meaning they can be used even if the liquid levels fluctuate. Also, they can provide a steady flow rate with very little maintenance. Finally, since these pumps are air operated, they are easy to install and require minimal electricity usage.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Atlantic City CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Compact close-coupled design
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
Atlantic City, NJ Drum Pump Accessories
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
Atlantic City Small Centrifugal Pumps
Centrifugal pumps' high flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid are two of their main advantages. Additionally, they have a fairly simple design that is simple to maintain. Applications for Centrifugal pumps include water treatment, irrigation, oil & gas production, and chemical processing. Centrifugal pumps come in a variety of designs, including axial, mixed, and radial flow pumps. Each type has its own distinct set of qualities and is created for particular applications.
Practical Applications for Atlantic City Small Centrifugal Pumps
Small Centrifugal pumps have a wide range of uses across varying industries. Examples of practical applications for small Centrifugal pumps include:
- Small Centrifugal pumps are utilized in medical devices like dialysis machines and infusion pumps.
- Plumbing: To move water and other fluids in plumbing systems, small Centrifugal pumps are employed.
- Small Centrifugal pumps are used in firefighting applications to move fluids like water and other substances.
- Aquariums: To circulate water in aquariums, small Centrifugal pumps are employed.
- HVAC systems: The fluids in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems are circulated by small Centrifugal pumps.
- In construction, small Centrifugal pumps are used to move materials like grout, concrete, and other materials.
- Water treatment: In applications where clean water is required, such as water treatment plants, small Centrifugal pumps are used to move water and other fluids.
- For irrigation in agriculture, small Centrifugal pumps are employed to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.
- Chemical processing: Small Centrifugal pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the creation of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.